- I saw my Yoga Chi Gung Mentor for dinner on Friday evening, she's addicted to texting and now watches Big Brother :-| I guess moving to FNQ will will do that.
- I went to see the Dalai Lama on Saturday, that was a lovely afternoon.
- Sunday I saw one of my closest friends and her new bub, five week old Max, soooooo cute! Also saw his 10 month old cousin for the first time too, Zac. Also incredibly cute. Kept calling Max, Zac and Zac, Max though, poor kids. I reckon that's going to happen for the rest of their lives. I reckon both of them are going to be incredibly good looking, Max is half Mauritian and Zac is half Chinese.
- I went to the red door burlesque show at the Order of Melbourne on Sunday evening, it was a fun night.
- Yesterday I finished a project, an embroidered mandala. I'm very happy with it. Tonight i'll frame it.
There was also assorted dvd's and cleaning and washing. I love long weekends.