I bought a pair of tights for my outfit for Sunday's eurovision party. The only suitable ones I could find were a hip control pair called Hip Up Tights.
The wording on the packaging is hilarious:-
- you won't believe how comfortable it holds your hips up and reforms your body shape
- It makes the line of legs look long and pretty
- It fises your hips tightly without being seen the line of short tggs.
- Soft feeling by refreshing material. Good sense of wearing by well fitting ankles and heels.
- The wide rubber. It is well-fitting for waist line and protects falling dust into the underware
- It doesn't jam in body or leares no trace behind.
Hmmm. I hope they deliver, especially the last two.