Sun, Jul. 16th, 2006, 05:39 pm
This weekend I....
- almost set my house on fire. ( I went out on friday night, leaving a saucepan with water and yogi tea on the stove, yeah, really smart of me)
- listened to the sound of water dripping from the ceiling into the bucket behind my couch - I have a leak.
- had to leave a gig early because of uncontrollable coughing, probably cause i'm getting over a bronchial infection and the Rob Roy was really really smoky.
- bought a new vacuum cleaner because my old one stopped working.
- locked myself out of the house when taking something out to the bins. Luckily Stef was visiting and was able to let me back in.
- Got that orange cleaner stuff in my eye.
- Felt really dumb cause i had no idea what to do when the interweb broke.
- Went to Insignia for Ben's birthday. Yes yes, i know, it's next week.
Sun, Jul. 16th, 2006 11:40 am (UTC)
Went to Insignia for Ben's birthday...
What? What?! But that's next week! *panics*Yes yes, i know, it's next week.
Oh, good. Silly! ;op
Sun, Jul. 16th, 2006 11:56 pm (UTC)
So, umm, was Insignia a decent venue on a Sat night?
Mon, Jul. 17th, 2006 12:03 am (UTC)
It was really quiet. It looks like a nice place though. The woman I spoke to said it picks up a bit closer to 11pm cause that's when upstairs opens.
Mon, Jul. 17th, 2006 12:06 am (UTC)
Cool, well actually I was hoping it would be kinda quite. That's the chat part of the evening, hoping to move everyone to Prohibition by 11.
Thanks for scouting the venue for me :)
Mon, Jul. 17th, 2006 12:07 am (UTC)
he he well, it wasn't the dumbest thing i did all weekend.
Mon, Jul. 17th, 2006 02:17 am (UTC)
Fun way to look at a weekend. All arranged like a little chart.
Sounds entertaining, like there was never a dull moment.
Mon, Jul. 17th, 2006 03:33 am (UTC)
heh. There was dull in there too. Lot's of it. I'm just glad it's over :-)
Sat, Jul. 29th, 2006 01:55 pm (UTC)
have added you as a friend. :-)